Artsyl Technologies, a leader in document imaging and capture technologies has announced the worldwide availability of docAlpha 3.0, the next generation of its data and document capture solution.
docAlpha is a fully-automated distributed IDR, classification, data extraction and document processing solution. docAlpha automatically collects, identifies and captures large volumes of structured and semi-structured documents. It provides advanced classification and capture capabilities to extract and verify data and seamlessly integrates with a wide range of document management, content management and database applications. docAlpha imports documents from any local or remote source, including scanners, networked MFPs, fax servers, directories, FTP or e-mail. Its front-end integration enables knowledge workers to capture documents from the control panel of popular MFPs and launch a workflow that taps the advanced capture, verification and back-end integration features of docAlpha.
Artsyl docAlpha 3.0 delivers production classification and data extraction from documents via a highly flexible and expandable SOA architecture designed to meet the challenges of virtually any project — from small, departmental tasks to larger enterprise-level initiatives. It allows the customers to easily grow their docAlpha deployments as their needs and volumes evolve over time. A unique combination of self-learning IDR technology, ease-of-use and deployment, high scalability and open for customization and integration architecture makes Artsyl’s docAlpha one of the most state-of-the-art data capture offerings available today.
docAlpha 3.0 streamlines document processing while providing a rapid ROI by reducing manual data entry and document pre-processing tasks. Artsyl’s docAlpha 3.0 easily handles complex documents with wide open taxonomies, delivering highly accurate classification and capture for any type of document from simple receipts to advanced invoices with line item detail including automatic processing of multi-page documents and nested tables.
Artsyl’s docAlpha 3.0 brings a wealth of powerful enhancements and new features, such as:
* Expanded front-end connectivity with auto-import of documents from multiple FTP, SFTP and E-mail sources with automatic initiation of workflows. The ability to use XML tickets with incoming documents offers deep integration into existing document management and approval cycles
* Enhanced self-learning with Auto-Find technology can apply learned knowledge either on the client or server side and allows processing form variations directly in the production environment without having to create time-consuming templates by IT people
* Sticky Fields allow entering information once on the cover sheet document and auto-repeating it on each subsequent document until the value is changed
* Multi-level classification with control of alternatives generation and a dedicated classification verification mode offers access to confidence and logic of classification for any alternative and visual highlights of classification keys
* Postpone and Failover batch routing minimizes hardware and software failure impact and allows completion of postponed or interrupted jobs by specific or any available operator.
* Double Verification offers flexible rules deciding which operators may perform the second verification run and which documents in the batch should be included in the second verification run. Special UI for Double Verification discrepancy resolution is provided for the final decision making operator
* Automatic data duplicates resolution policies govern the automatic response of the system to found document and data duplicates, including update, replace, allow duplicates or cancel action set for each named export inside the workflow
* Expanded list of supported export back-ends offers saving data, meta-data and images using FPT and SFTP protocols, storing the processed results to SharePoint, DocuLex, FileBound and DocuWare content management systems on top of the back-end connectors supported with earlier versions of docAlpha
* Ability to auto-generate docAlpha document profile based on SharePoint Library, FileBound project or DocuWare cabinet offers one-click integrations with existing popular back-end document repositories
* Support for 3rd party verification applications, including field-level and/or character-level coordinates and confidence in the output data sets provides option to verify data in existing data validation interfaces
* New flexible batch filtering, batch sorting and batch search options of the Monitoring Station gives fast access to any job at any time, locally or remotely
* Active Directory User Authentication allows managing AD users and user groups access rights to the docAlpha server and stations, along with the built-in security model
* Flexible Retention Policy settings provide ability to set Hot and Cold retention policies for each workflow
* Fully revised and expanded .NET Custom Rules API offers full access including data modification for the table part of document from custom API rules, ability to use the Custom API Rules to define the conditions for second verification run for Double Verification, and detailed control to which events during the processing each custom rule should react
Availability and Pricing
Artsyl docAlpha 3.0 is available worldwide through Artsyl Value Added Resellers. For information on licensing options and pricing, contact your local Artsyl partner or Artsyl USA distributor NewWave Technologies, Inc.
Ricoh Launches Social Networking Platform for GlobalScan NX Users
Notable Solutions, Inc. Names IKON as Partner of the Year
MaxxVault Announces the Latest Release of MaxxDocs
Artsyl docAlpha 3.0
DocuLex Archive Studio V4 (SaaS Edition)
Sharp SharpDesk 3.3