Improves knowledge worker productivity through an innovative capture, routing, classifying, and data extraction solution
– Lexmark International, Inc. announced its Distributed Intelligent Capture Solution that integrates Lexmark Document Distributor+ with Brainware software allowing customers to intelligently connect business documents and processes. The solution makes information accessible to employees when needed, allowing them to better serve customers.
This release marks the first solution announcement consolidating Lexmark and Brainware software since Lexmark acquired Brainware in March 2012.
The Distributed Intelligent Capture Solution enables the accurate extraction of critical data from hard copy documents – plus the validation of the extracted data. The solution can then intelligently pass the content on to a data management system (DMS), enterprise resource planning (ERP) system or financial management system. The Distributed Intelligent Capture Solution eliminates the need for templates, keywords, zones or other rules-based techniques, allowing it to work with a variety of document types and layouts.
The new Lexmark solution also:
• Scales to include multiple locations, geographies and languages
• Eliminates costly and often inaccurate manual data entry
• Processes many types of documents enabling customers to more efficiently process loan documents, prepare new account opening documents, fulfill customer orders, index documents and streamline many other business processes
• Enables real-time, intelligent interaction at the e-Task touch screen of Lexmark’s multifunction products (MFPs)
• The Distributed Intelligent Capture Solution from Lexmark is available now.
To learn more about this innovative solution, watch this video or go to lexmark.com/IntelligentCapture.
To learn more about Lexmark’s solution offerings visit www.lexmark.com