OKI Data Americas to Showcase Affordable and Efficient Printing Solutions for the K-12 Education Segment at TCEA 2012 Convention and Exposition
Mount Laurel, NJ – OKI Data Americas recently announced its participation in the upcoming TCEA 2012 Convention and Exposition, February 6-10, 2012 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas. There OKI will demonstrate selected color, monochrome and multifunction devices from its broad and award-winning portfolio, accompanied by solutions developed by OKI specifically for use within the education setting. OKI products and related solutions allow schools to maintain a vibrant and cost-conscious learning environment while streamlining processes, increasing document output security, and controlling printing-related expenditures.
OKI’s commitment to education is long-standing, as evidenced by the company’s dedication to delivering quality products and innovative solutions to the marketplace. As an industry leader in printing solutions for education, OKI offers personalized service, superior customer support, and a high degree of product customization to meet each customer’s unique and evolving needs.
“OKI provides teachers, IT directors and administrators with valuable solutions plus a broad product portfolio,” said Mike Garofola, Senior Marketing Manager for Channel Development and Education at OKI Data Americas. “All of the products and solutions OKI will be demonstrating at TCEA are designed to enhance students’ learning and retention, while keeping a keen eye on the bottom line.”
OKI will be demonstrating the following products and solutions in booth #2128 at the TCEA 2012 Convention and Exposition:
• School Communications Pack – a DVD filled with more than 100 pre-designed teaching tools and templates for educators to be used with the banner printing capabilities of OKI’s HD digital color printers.
• Total Managed Print™ (TMP) – a solution that significantly reduces the costs associated with annual document output while increasing workflow efficiencies.
• Color Access Policy Manager (CAPM) – a program that gives administrators and educators the ability to control and monitor color usage and output, making color printing more cost effective while minimizing waste.
• Ringdale FollowMe® – software that provides controlled access to each printing device plus customizable policies for printer monitoring to ensure complete print security.
• Education Station – a software solution that allows educators to print, grade and manage classroom test documents quickly and easily through education-specific applications designed to work on OKI MB700 Series MFPs.
• MB780 – an award-winning letter/legal/A4 sized monochrome multi-function printer that delivers exceptional print and copy speeds, and features a color touch-screen display, high paper and toner capacity, plus the ability to personalize user settings for increased output efficiency.
• C610 – a letter/legal/A4 sized digital color printer combining fast, high quality output with exceptional performance and superior print speeds.
• B431 – a letter/legal/A4 sized digital monochrome printer for desktop or small workgroup environments, providing fast and reliable printing for office administration.
• C830 – a tabloid sized color printer with enhanced media flexibility, high performance color and mono print speeds, and HD color.
TCEA attendees can visit the OKI exhibit booth and enter to win an iPad®, the drawing for which will take place at the conclusion of the five-day event. There visitors can enjoy personal demonstrations of OKI’s banner printing station which produces customized, full-color posters in seconds using photos taken within the OKI booth. OKI will also be hosting an invitation-only event on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 from 5-7 p.m. Ask OKI exhibit booth personnel for details.
One of the largest educational technology conventions in the nation, the 32nd Annual TCEA Convention and Exposition is a week-long event that provides a week full of professional development, learning opportunities and presentations for those in the K-12 education industry. Education professionals are able to explore new trends through interactive learning environments and discover the latest products and services in the exhibition hall.
All OKI products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation in color printing, such as digital LED technology and Single Pass Color™. This technology allows OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability.